The electronic tickets purchase conditions applicable on the website https://en.moskvatrip.ru (of 05/07/2014)
The Moskvatrip project (https://en.moskvatrip.ru) is a service for purchasing tickets for boat trips through the Internet. Our company is a ticket sales agent.
By making the purchase of electronic tickets on our website, you agree to all the purchase conditions listed below, including the rules for Passengers on board of a watercraft (for the Passengers memo see point 5).
If the Buyer does not agree with the tickets purchase conditions, refunds or other points of this document, it consequently means he is not allowed to purchase the electronic tickets.
1. Basic concepts
- Carrier — a motorboat company that provides services for the carriage of Passengers and the organization of excursion or other services on-board.
- Organizer — a company that organizes touristic or entertainment services together with a motorboat company.
- Buyer — a person who purchases an electronic ticket through the moskvatrip.ru service.
- Passenger — a person who has registered at the box office at the pier and is boarding the watercraft.
- Moskvatrip.ru service is an online store selling electronic tickets. The management company (site operator) is LLC «Tsentr organizatsii i prodvizheniya sobytiy "Pro Sobitie"».
- Payment system — a system (Yandex.Kassa) that performs an operation to synchronize your current account with the current account of our company. The system is the guarantor of the purity of the operation between the Buyer's bank and LLC «Tsentr organizatsii i prodvizheniya sobytiy "Pro Sobitie"».
- ATTENTION! The bank commission when making a payment on the site is 5% of the ticket price and is fully paid by LLC «Tsentr organizatsii i prodvizheniya sobytiy "Pro Sobitie"».
- E-ticket — an electronic document with boarding information and a unique number. The ticket is automatically sent to the Buyer after making the payment. This document, depending on the trip, should be provided to the pier's box office in electronic form (on the screen of a phone or tablet) or in paper form.
- Boarding ticket number — a unique identification number that is assigned at the time of purchase. This number has a combination of alphanumeric values. By this number you get a Passenger ticket at the pier. All the necessary information for your order (trip's name, time, number of people) is determined only by this number. ATTENTION!! The order number received at the time of purchase on the Yandex.Kassa service is not a boarding ticket number. You receive your boarding ticket number by e-mail.
- Boarding ticket (passenger ticket) — a paper blank established by the motorboat company, issued at the box office on the basis of the provision of an electronic ticket with a number. A boarding ticket confirms the Passenger's right to be aboard and complies with the rules of stay aboard. A boarding ticket is not allowed to be thrown out or torn until the end of a trip or excursion.
2. Purchase of an electronic ticket
- Our service does not make reservations with the further repayment of electronic tickets. When buying tickets for trips with the general admission on board, you are assigned a seat based on the boat's capacity and the number of seats on closed decks.
- In the case of the repetitive submission of an electronic ticket, the Carrier company has the right to refuse to provide the service to the person submitting such a ticket.
- An electronic ticket is valid only on the route and date indicated on the purchased ticket. The open-date tickets are valid only once during the navigation season.
- Information on the excursion pages (location, time, price, and other information) is valid only at the time of purchase.
- We do not collect any personal information about the Buyer other than the specified phone number, name and email. This data is necessary to contact the Buyer and send an electronic ticket.
- You can make a purchase without a commission by choosing any payment method convenient for you. Please note that when choosing cash payment, the purchase of a ticket and, accordingly, the reservation, is made only after the payment. When paying in cash in Svyaznoy and Euroset offices, or Sberbank terminals, the commission is 0%.
- Purchase of tickets on the website means acceptance of the fact that the invoice for the purchase is not issued. The invoice is not issued because the Buyer is an individual who is not a VAT payer.
3. Return or deferment of a ticket
Returning tickets at the Buyers' initiative leads to the commission charged by the Payment system. The commission rate depends on the time left before the departure:
- More than 24 hours before the departure: 5% commission of the order amount and 30 rubles for the bank refund transaction.
- Less than 24 hours before the departure: 100% commission of the order amount.
The commission for canceling tickets for the Radisson cruises less than 72 hours before the departure — 100% of the tickets' cost. You can reschedule your ticket for another day no less than 72 hours before the trip (only once).
If the client did not use the ticket without making out the date shift or refund 24 hours before the boat departs according to the originally issued ticket, the money are not refunded.
If a Buyer requests a refund on a ticked with the date previously shifted by his initiative, the money are not refunded.
The date shift at the Buyers' initiative is made by a request to email firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the departure time stated in the ticket. The request must be sent during business hours (from 09:00 to 19:00).
Return of tickets at the initiative of the trip's Organizer (motorboat company)
In case of the trip's cancellation by a motorboat company due to technical or other conditions (which are not force majeure) that impede a trip or an excursion, a full refund or the ticket deferment is carried out.
Attention! Refund or deferment of a ticket is not carried out in the following cases
Bad weather conditions (rain, snow, thunderstorm, fog) or other uncomfortable conditions, except when the weather conditions prevent the boats from entering the water area. Organizers, motorboat companies and the seller are not responsible for a sharp deterioration in the weather conditions that reduce Passenger comfort on the open parts of the deck, pier or during a walking tour.
The Organizer does not reimburse the cost of the services not claimed at the Buyer's initiative / fault or if the Buyer fails to use the tickets due to his nonappearance / late arrival to the start of the trip.
Force majeure circumstances
Bad weather conditions are not force majeure circumstances, except for those weather conditions in which it is forbidden to carry Passengers. The exit ban is regulated by the special water surveillance services and company charter. In this case, the price of the ticket is refunded in full minus the 5% bank commission.
The excursion route may alter due to the water level changes. This is not the reason for the refund or deferment of the trip, since we take into account the variability of weather conditions and try to replace the route with a similar or the only possible in the existing conditions.
In case of any questions about the quality of the Passenger transportation services and other activities related to boarding, accommodation and on-board services, contact us or the motorboat company organizing your trip.
Procedure for returning an electronic ticket and money refund
Refunds are made by a request to our email email@example.com indicating the reason for the return (exchange) and with an attached electronic ticket for which a refund is necessary.
A request for a refund is processed within 24 hours from the moment of its receipt. After that, we send a request to Yandex.Kassa Payment system for a full or partial refund. When buying a ticket on the site, money from your card are not immediately withdrawn, they're temporarily reserved, so we send a request to cancel this hold from the sum on your card. The process of money refund by the bank may take up to 10 business days in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Note: when the money are refunded, the reservation of the sum is canceled, so the money can be refunded by the date of purchase.
If the money have not been transferred to your card in the specified period, check the statement on the card with which the payment was made for the period from the date of the purchase or contact your bank with a request for a refund.
We do not collect any personal data of your bankcard. You give us only your phone number, email address, name and the necessary parameters of the selected tour. This data is stored with us and is necessary to identify your order and to contact you. We do not share your data with the third parties. Your contact data is used solely to transmit the information about a trip or promotions.
5. Passenger's memo
The following activities are prohibited on board:
- Throwing matches, garbage and other rubbish overboard and into the illuminator.
- Using fire and pyrotechnics on the boat (lighting candles, crackers, confetti, sparklers, torches, firecrackers and other pyrotechnic products).
- Placing advertising materials on the boat without an agreement with the Carrier.
- Attaching any materials in the boat's premises to the glasses, walls, ceiling and floor.
- Entering and staying in service rooms with the «No Entry» plates and in places where the boat devices and mechanisms are located.
- Going out to boat's wing decks and wading into the waters from the boat and swimming.
- Boarding a boat with animals (including dogs, cats).
- Going aboard drunk or intoxicated.
- Carrying on board any dangerous or illegal things (compressed gases, caustic substances, weapons, explosives and combustible substances, drugs, radioactive materials, poisons, infectious materials, etc.).
- Leaning over rails (fences) around open decks while the boat is moving or berthing.
- Running along the ramps.
- Leaving children unattended, be on the guard rail. Passengers are fully responsible for their minors.
- Rising or descending the gangway without holding onto the handrails and in the absence of persons responsible for boarding leads to the Passenger's disembarking.
- Getting up while the boat is moving and passing under the bridges and other dangerous places.
Rules for staying on board:
- After the boarding, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the location of the boat's premises and the escape routes in case of emergency.
- It is necessary to strictly comply with the orders of the boat's administration.
- Carrying on board alcoholic beverages and food without the Carrier's permission is prohibited. In case of violation of this clause, Passengers may not be allowed on board.